Sunday, October 16, 2016

When Doves Fly won an award!

I'm tickled pink to report When Doves Fly won an Honorable Mention in the genre category in Writer's Digest Self-Published book awards!

"Honorable Mention?" you say, with your mouth pulled askew and a feigned look of appreciation.

Yes, yes, I know. Honorable mention usually means:


 
 
 
 
But in this case, it really is an honor. This competition attracts thousands of applicants and only awards a few top places and honorable mentions. So it's actually kind of a big deal.
 
And I'm especially proud that my debut was considered high quality by the folks at Writer's Digest, who know a thing or two about books.
 
Thank you, Writer's Digest, for recognizing my work.
 
I'll be off celebrating. By painting the bathroom. (I'm weird, I know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment